Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: family visit to Alicante
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Oct 22 12:43:42 2007

Last week my wife and daughter were still here, and during the
weekend the rain finally stopped, so we could drive around, look at
the landscape, and eat outside again. A mixed bag of pictures is here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=106
(Cuban restaurant images with Olympus, the rest with Canon)

As always, comments and critique are warmly welcome. This is the
first PAW I have processed using my new Apple Cinema display, so I
hope I have it calibrated more or less correctly.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
General photography: