Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - first report
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Oct 21 13:47:41 2007

About an hour ago I got back to my apartment in Alicante after a
wonderful weekend spent with Hoppy and his lovely wife Bron in
Barcelona (Luis was busy with family commitments, so I did not meet
him this time). Once again, meeting a fellow LUGger in person turned
out to be one of the big pleasures of life. We walked around a lot,
chased se?oritas, retraced Luis's steps in La Barceloneta, ate well,
spilled a pint of Hoegaarden--in short, a great time. Pictures being
processed in Lightroom as I write this, so my shots will be up in a
couple of days. Hoppy first needs to get back to Australia with his
bag of exposed film, develop and scan it etc., so it will be a bit
longer with his images. And not to forget, he still has a couple of
days in Barcelona, to be spent in the pleasant company of Luis.

The internet is great, but sharing a conversation and a drink is even
better!!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com