Subject: [Leica] Peter gets published again
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Oct 21 12:58:53 2007

You haven't heard much from me in the last month.  This is because I was
working on a major writing assignment. Unfortunately, it coincided with
some "senior" issues with my mother, a visit from my aunt from New Jersey,
and that instrument of torture known as the self-evaluation for one's
annual performance review at work.

I have survived.  That which does not kill me makes me stronger, and gives
me kvetching rights.
:-)

Here's the article I wrote.  I got to interview Seattle Symphony conductor
Gerard Schwarz, who composed a piece of music with a very personal story
behind it.  You can read the article here:

http://www.jtnews.net/index.php?/news/item/3468

--Peter