Subject: [Leica] because "hasselblad" means "leica" in swedish
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 16:33:49 2007

kc,

Could it possibly be some sort of Leica revenge, perpertated by those unused
Leica's you have sitting on your shelves?  ;-)  Or maybe the Hasselblad
trying to tell you, you had better not treat it the same way anytime in the
near future?

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Kyle Cassidy"
<kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>: --------------