Subject: [Leica] Silo For Sale
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Oct 19 07:33:26 2007

Jim,

I love the photo. Actually I love silos. As a teenager my dad and I
used to help out our neighbor bring in the corn in the fall. My job
was working in the silo spreading out the chopped up corn, when it
started getting full, so it wouldn't pile up at the opening at the
top. It was fun but I don't think I'd get anywhere near your silo.
But selling the silo just for the wood may not be a bad deal. I know
old barn board costs a pretty penny. Never heard of old silo board
though.

Len