Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rochester, now power point
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Thu Oct 18 18:06:18 2007
References: <200710170231.l9H2SfbB026436@server1.waverley.reid.org> <5.1.0.14.2.20071016214612.00bb0bd0@mail.2alpha.com> <200710171710.l9HHAptn017432@humboldt1.com> <408A7C4D-A3D3-410E-8BB0-EA90D19DA3F3@pandora.be> <47166297.7050806@numericable.fr> <a3f189160710171340m727ae669w552c480e8c418bf6@mail.gmail.com> <6569D2AB-394C-4300-97F1-AD98146AF622@pandora.be> <6.2.1.2.2.20071018103616.01592748@pop.med.cornell.edu> <0BB11C85-13AA-495C-9F7F-0C2A09256B47@pandora.be>

I've been playing with Boinx  Fotomagico Pro
(www.boinx.com)- for Mac- and it seems to a  very
good  solution for producing classic slide and
sound shows, with easy transitions and supports
high definition monitors and HDTV, integrates
with iTunes, etc. Certainly, it's far superior to
Powerpoint for photo presentations, but doesn't
replace for text driven content.

Allen