Subject: [Leica] Favorite Trees
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Oct 18 11:19:11 2007

Great picture Walt, I like very much your dramatism expressionism on your
B&W pictures.

This picture reminds me a sentence, I don't remember from which Country, the
sentence is something like this "Everything you do, but you can't never be
escape from your shadow"  (or your trees)

Saludos cordiales
Luis