Subject: [Leica] Rochester LHSA
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Oct 17 02:59:17 2007

At 11:52 PM 10/16/2007, you wrote:
>I'm back from Rochester and have many stories to tell.
>Maybe even some pics to show
>
>Mark William Rabiner
>markrabiner.com

I'm not back yet.  I'm in Rockport, MA, waiting for the sun to come
up for the Leica Sunrise Shoot here in Cape Ann.  I really enjoyed
the LHSA meeting - mainly for meeting all of the LUG people! I spent
most of my time out taking photos instead of in meetings so I may
have missed some of the important Leica information but I still had a
great time.  ;-) Photos when I get back home after PhotoPlus in NY!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com