Subject: [Leica] Ralph Gibson Chicago Workshop May 2008
From: jcespy at yahoo.com (John Espy)
Date: Tue Oct 16 10:12:30 2007

I am pleased to announce that Ralph Gibson will be conducting a
Photographing The Nude Workshop in Chicago from May4th (Reception) through
May 9th., 2008  This is the first time Ralph has done a workshop in Chicago.
 The advertisement is going into the next issue of Black and White Magazine
(#56).  We are already beginning to fill and I wanted to give anyone on the
board an opportunity to sign up early if you are interested.  The tentative
itinerary can be found at my web site (which is under construction) at
www.espyglinnwater.com.   If you are interested please call me at
1-406-270-5325.

  John Espy

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.