Subject: [Leica] OT: 2 questions: computer and Spain
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Tue Oct 16 05:43:44 2007

Ken,

I have used Windows Vista on my Mac Pro 2.6 Ghz with 4Gb RAM. I used the
latest beta of Boot Camp
[available here http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/ ] and had it loaded
onto a completely separate hard drive.
This enabled me to use the otion key on startup to pick which OS to boot
into.

It all worked very well for me using the Home Premium 32bit version, however
the 64bit version did not (at least at the time i was looking) have all of
the required drivers.

Regards
Eric