Subject: [Leica] Still three Rolleiflex "rocks"...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Oct 15 14:22:31 2007

Thanks Ric, you are very kind,on this case this is a really small area
around the Church close to my house. I'm convinced taht everywhere in the
world is plenty of nice details and views to show, your Harbours serie is an
excellent example, frequently I think that's your way to see, you can see a
place loving it, or simply as atourist. The pictures will be different.

I always think that for do a honest work, we should be in love with - first
at all, with ourselves -, our environment, and our camera, to round all this
stuff you can add a good beer time to time!

Saludos cordiales
Luis