Subject: [Leica] Kyle has nothing to fear from me...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 14 15:50:46 2007

Good portrait Jeff, perfect light,
Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Jeff Moore
Enviado el: domingo, 14 de octubre de 2007 22:52
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] Kyle has nothing to fear from me...

...but since one of the guests at our recent party is a gothling who seems
to like to pose, here you go:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jbm/pwigomlaap/jbm-20071008-05d-002-Tw-1280
max.jpg.html

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jbm/pwigomlaap/

She was a little bit dire when she first arrived, but as the evening
progressed she loosened up and mostly wanted to talk about music.  She's
quite fond of Death In June, thinks they're terribly underappreciated.

 -Jeff