Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: it does rain in Alicante!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 14 12:07:52 2007

Hi Nathan,

I was thinking on you, in Alicante the rain was very hard, did you take the
rain on your bagage from Almere?.

Very nice to see your luminous color pictures of the hot beaches of
Alicante,I like all the pictures, the views, the man on the Bar, the
raining... My favourites are the Main of the beach, Alternate 1 (good
capture with the boat on the center of the image), and the man on the Bar.

Thanks for showing and continue enjoying Alicante
Luis