Subject: [Leica] The Raptor Video
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Oct 11 07:13:41 2007

With the Sunnis  vs Shiites, problem is that they might point their Raptors
back to "us" first.

Any idea whether they are using Raytheon (ex Leitz) gun cameras?

...Vick

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] The Raptor Video)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] The Raptor Video)