Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box, The Moocher 1991
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Oct 10 20:49:09 2007

Hi, Gene,

Thanks for looking.  We also have squirrels and bird feeders.  I was looking
out the door today when a grey squirrel climbed the pole that supports two
feeders, up to the point where I placed a squirrel guard, then made a
45-deg. leap up to a hanging basket of flowers, where he proceeded to the
nearest feeder.  I had to take down the hanging basket to break up his path.

They are clever little fellows.  My wife claims that each time I frustrate
them, they spend a few days up in the tree figuring out how to out-engineer
this old engineer.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA