Subject: [Leica] Nashville Nights
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Oct 10 15:45:21 2007

Ok...you come to Nashville and you don't even bother to let us know you
are coming up here?  How rude...thought you Fla people had better
manners than that. ;)

Sorry to have missed you, would have been fun to have met you for super
or a beer or something.

Nice photo BTW.

Did something similar with a camera club I am in a few weeks ago:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/nashnight

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography