Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAW 30 - Musicians Pont des Arts, Paris
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Oct 10 10:38:09 2007

What I can see doesn't appear to have a larger image option...
However, as usual it is a comeercial 2400dpi scan of the c41 neg, yielding an
18MB RGB TIFF image which has then been reduced down to a greyscale image of
about 6MB and then converted to a high quality JPEG before shipping.

I may have forgotten to do one or two things but it should be OK. The only
queries I had were over the grey sweater which looks odd at some scales
(moire
fringing)

Thans for looking - glad that you like it.

Peter