Subject: [Leica] Never judge a book by its cover: Brahms, Mahler
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Oct 9 11:30:22 2007

Hi Ken, I've only listened to the first couple of minutes - the sound
quality on my MacBook is as poor as it gets, but I'll listen to the entire
performance when I get home. One thing is for certain, you get a lot of
notes for your money with Alkan <grin>

I ordered the Smith CDs mentioned below. For 6 GBP including postage it
seemed a bargain, less that the LPs coast me all those years ago. I attended
a Smith concert of Alkan at London's South Bank in the late 70s and was
blown away by the music.

Steve