Subject: [Leica] Fogging film during lens changes
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Oct 8 17:04:49 2007

Rob,

I've never had fogging with my IIIC, IIIF or any of my M bodies.
Nearly all of my photography is outdoors and I change lenses often. I
never pay attention to where the sun is when I only change a lens.
I'm very surprised Sherry made a comment like that. I just looked at
over 80 sheets of bw negatives and didn't find one single fogged
frame. Most of my film was ISO 100 or 125 though. What film do you use?

Len