Subject: [Leica] Never judge a book by its cover
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph)
Date: Mon Oct 8 01:04:32 2007

Frank

We share similar tastes re Mahler's No 2 - Gilbert Kaplan is a financial
journalist and publisher - but makes it his passion to learn and conduct
only one symphony - Mahler's No. 2 - he performed in Singapore some years
ago and I can still recall the encores and standing ovation - so much for
one
man and a single piece of music!

Sincerely / Joseph Low