Subject: [Leica] OT Romantic Italian Repertoir
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 7 05:43:27 2007

I'm with you Bob, Bjorling was one of the finest tenors on the italian opera
style, as well as we can talk about Gigli, Schippa, and others. Alfredo
Kraus was for me much better that "Pavy", I'm not actually an enthousiast of
the Italian opera.

Concerning the Bergman, Mozart's Magic Flute..., I have no words to say how
much I love it too.

Saludos cordiales
Luis