Subject: [Leica] Never judge a book by its cover
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 7 05:32:16 2007

Steve,

The Karajan "Der Rosenkavalier" is maybe the best, it is also a DVD with
Elisabeth Schawrzkopf, if you find it look for the Salome with Astrid
Varnay, Patzak, Klose and Hopf, conductor was Hermann Weigert, 1953. This is
a rare recording hard to find, you can probably find it at Harold More shop
in the London's Soho, if you need more details, don't hesitate to ask me.

Best!
Luis