Subject: [Leica] IMG: Is it street photography? ANSWER & THANKS
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 6 15:57:08 2007

Thanks Philippe for your kind comments and for share my observation, for us
"the local people" is easier see the different charachteristics of then
local and foreign people. I hope have new opportunities to meet you and
enjoy Barcelona, your idea to document the "balconies life" is a good one
and could be a very nice project.

Saludos cordiales
Luis