Subject: [Leica] Never judge a book by its cover
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Oct 6 15:39:45 2007

I have to say I was expecting the worst - especially knowing that these
programs regularly include terrible singers to help the ratings. Yes he was
raw, no he will never make it as an opera singer, but he had passion and
commitment, and let's be honest it's one hell of a tune.

Steve

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Never judge a book by its cover)
Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] Never judge a book by its cover)