Subject: [Leica] F-22 Raptor Video/ Wild Russian flyer
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Oct 6 04:48:43 2007

Peter, lots of folks interested and making comment, which is fair enough in
this forum. Folks with some insight in the field are
especially impressed. Nevertheless, air dominance is the goal. First look
first shot first kill. This is the 1.4 50 asph of
fighters. It costs a LOT. It is the best. The Velvia of air superiority.

Cheers
Hoppy
Per Ardua Ad Astra