Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lourdes -THANKS
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sat Oct 6 02:11:14 2007

Thank you to everyone of you who contributed to appraisal or insight - a
special thank to Ric, Hoppy, Herr Doug, Janayand among many, and who
either tried to improve my pix off list or pointed me to sites where I
could mine knowledge and more tricks from.

I think it will now take some time for me to digest it all. But I'll be
back to sepia before long with a better capture to start from (not so
difficult for those who saw the original shot which needed a miracle to
be brought to life I must admit), and with your much appreciated help,
not so bad results.

Thanks again all.
Phil...x