Subject: [Leica] F-22 Raptor Video
From: jhnichols at (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Oct 4 22:53:33 2007

For the airplane lovers among us, I thought I would forward the link to a
video of the first public showing of the F-22 Raptor.  From the video, it
appears to be one impressive machine.

The video is downloaded from the link at the bottom, center of the web site.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from h_arche at (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] F-22 Raptor Video)
Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at (Raimo K) ([Leica] F-22 Raptor Video)