Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lourdes
From: pdzwig at (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Oct 4 12:44:55 2007

Know the spot, remember it well and I like the angle, but I think the sepia
too harsh.

As to doing sepia, there are so many sepias. I use colorise in adjust
colours in
 PS. But even that leaves you with a very wide range to play with. This

was done like that, but with a very low setting. Personally (FWIW) I prefer
to look like a wash, uniformly across the image and with not too much red or
yellow in it. But that's personal taste...

PS I'd like to see what the picture looks like in plain B&W