Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 38 - Ric
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Oct 1 19:02:06 2007

Thanks, Hoppy--

I had a better week than I had thought until looking at film.

Those packages of cracker and peanut butter sandwiches in the
convenience store are called nabs here. I don't know if you have them
there. Many of us remember them from childhood sitting in the country
store with a 6-ounce Coke. There were four in a pack then, but they
went to six so they could raise the price many years ago. While there
are several manufacturers, Lance is the real thing -- all others are
just pretenders.

Thanks for looking.

Ric

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 38 - Ric)