Subject: [Leica] Bravo papa!!!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Oct 1 15:59:33 2007

Hi Mark,

I've never been on Lincoln Center (The Concerts Hall), neither I've never
see a movie on N.Y., neither went to a musical Theater, well - only once -
at 1973 to see the Broadway's Rockettes (I think this was the name),
unfortunately almost all opera theaters are quite expensive.

When I'm on a city as tourist what I prefer is walk, walk, and walk and see
the people, the every day life. I make exceptions only for the great
museums, opera or concerts performances, all these are for me too what you
say about the real people. I don't know what is "Darjeeling Limited", it
seems to me you are talking about a real and life performance, if I've
correctly understood..., I like too the life performances with real people.
But I'm sorry, I can't exactly understand what you refer with "...the one on
the east side with all this stuff on the walls."

I hope I have understood the general content of your message and I've
responded according to it, my English comprension is limited, and if I read
something with familial expressions... I loss the significancy of the
text...

Saludos cordiales desde Barcelona
Luis