Subject: [Leica] portrait of Elizabeth (mostly safe for work)
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Sep 30 15:39:40 2007

Steve,

I am reminder of the psychiatrist interviewing the child molester and
showing him a set of Rorschach  cards
.
The final words of the sex maniac were "Well you are the one drawing the
dirty pictures'

Now, I don't care if you have changed your mind. The picture is neutral
to me, but very well done. nevertheless.

Jerry

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] portrait of Elizabeth (mostly safe for work))
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] portrait of Elizabeth (mostly safe for work))
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] portrait of Elizabeth (mostly safe for work))