Subject: [Leica] Rolleiflex Infrared comparison shots
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Sep 30 06:13:21 2007

Hi Jim,

Beautiful photos. I like the Rollei pics which have the more IR look.
I especially like the effect of the Concord River shot. The Konica
film is probably not available any more but I see Rollei IR 120 film
is. Any experience with it? What makes the 120 pics so good is the
lower grain of the larger negative compared to 35mm IR film. I really
like it.

Len