Subject: [Leica] The British Holiday - North of England style
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Sep 28 09:27:30 2007

:-)

It's been like that for a long time though, my wife tells stories of when the
whole of Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Wakefield etc etc used to decamp to
Scarborough, Skegness and so on. She and her family always went to Filey.

Strangely the many of the accents on the beach in my shot also came from the
Midlands.

Peter