Subject: [Leica] The Golden sun of California
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Sep 27 13:14:58 2007

Probably by someone with better photoshop skills than I :-). I used a
little bit (15%) of high/shadow adjustment already. I suppose I can
try a little dodging?

Thanks for the comment.

At 12:57 PM 9/27/2007, Philippe Orlent wrote:
>A beauty, Richard.
>I'm just wondering if you could get the foreground just a tad lighter.
>Thanks for showing,
>Philippe
>

>Op 27-sep-07, om 21:49 heeft Richard het volgende geschreven:
>
>>After shooting the "3 of 5 Generation" portraits, we had to rush
>>back for a dinner party. I purposefully took the rustic Skyline RT
>>35 to see if I can catch the setting sun. Drove off to some
>>expensive development where they fence all accesses to the view.
>>grrrr.... So I propped the lens (the 90mm XPan) right against the
>>chainlink fence and got this shot:
>>
>>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Scan-070927-0001.jpg

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] The Golden sun of California)