Subject: [Leica] Couple on a Scooter
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Sep 26 20:10:53 2007

> Mark I didn't know or remember your great Gallery of persons and Scooters,
> or Scooters and persons. It's great!, with nice se?oritas, the picture with
> the two se?oritas on a Vespa is really special and nice with a vintage
> look.
>
> Thanks for showing,
> Luis

I stayed friends with those gals (sisters) for decades after that shot.
Which was done in 1984.
At first I was mad at them because I found out later it was not really their
scooter.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Couple on a Scooter)