Subject: [Leica] IMG : Caption wanted
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 26 15:40:10 2007

Philippe, I love the duck on the footpath to the left. Actually that side of
the road looks well worth a visit. I see a p?tisserie
further down too. Maybe that's why the ladies are gathered on that side.

Technical stuff
I'm starting to notice a quite distinctive character to the pictures that
you are showing. Sort of an Ektachrome palette but very
digital smoothed. Look at the men's faces in the group for example. Maybe I
am just used to my Fujifilms and scanned slides.
You are using the L1 with the Leica D zoom and processing in Lightroom? Are
you doing anything special post processing here? Noise
filtering? The inquiring Hoppy wants to know.

Cheers
Hoppy