Subject: [Leica] lug gallery
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Sep 24 21:48:15 2007

Some, but not all, contributors' images do seem to take forever. I had
similar trouble getting to Philippe's recent posting of the two cows. I
finally decided to be patient--clicked on the link, went downstairs for
a cup of coffee and a smoke, and when I came back to my desk, the image
was on the screen.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman