Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong ebay batteries
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Sep 24 09:43:33 2007

> I completely discharged my batteries in the camera by setting the
> economy timer to off, as advised in the Leica solution for their
> battery. I then completely recharged them. They now behave again as
> new again according to the camera top indicator.
>
> Just my experience etc.
>
> Frank

My new electric toothbrush advises me to do this so I have a computer
warning me on it. Twice yearly.

Its a Braun Oral-B Toothbrush. Goes both round and round and up and down.

Eva Braun no doubt.

So I unplug it for a week on Dec 25 and June 1.

Knocks the plaque out a Superman.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com