Subject: [Leica] R lens comparison
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 23 21:26:29 2007

Mark, read Erwin's review on the WATE (16-18-21) on his site and it becomes
effectively 21-24-28 on the M8 of course.
<http://www.imx.nl/photo/lenstest/leica_tri-elmar-m_16-18-21m.html>
Also you can choose to donate to Erwin via the site if you download the
current book from him. It has a number of lenses included
that are not in the last hard cover version. For example the 50 1.4 asph. I
hope that some agency does pick up the Hove titles as
there is a wealth of Leica content in them. Certainly I would be purchasing
any new or updated Leica Lens Compendium book published
by Herr Puts.

Cheers
Hoppy