Subject: [Leica] Holiday snaps: Whitby Harbour
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Sep 21 19:17:11 2007

At 8:14 PM +0200 9/21/07, Douglas Sharp wrote:
>The first page and a bit of some snapshots from our recent vacation
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Whitby/Harbour/?g2_page=1
>
>Still a working harbour, Whitby has one of the few fishing fleets
>left in the UK, and also inshore fishing for crabs, lobster and
>salmon. The small boat is a Whitby Coble,with a winch on the
>gunwhales used for hauling in salmon nets.
>
>Hope you like them
>Douglas (working too hard and wishing we were there)

I really enjoy your Whitby shots, Douglas. It was a delightful place
30 years ago, and it looks just as appealing as ever. You've captured
it marvelously with great light, and I think Sutcliffe would have
been delighted to see your pictures as well.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design