Subject: [Leica] Holiday snaps - The Whitby Harbour Gallery is now complete
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 21 18:59:51 2007

Douglas, I'm still carefully viewing and enjoying this series.
I can taste the seagulls and hear the salt.

The harbour light pics are great. Nice to see the contrasting treatments of
each. The BW is smooth with pleasing polish. The colour
palette in the other makes another effective rendering.
I also especially enjoyed the West cliff views across the harbour and
towards the swing bridge.
The Dracula reference is very interesting. I still admire the 'Bram Stokers
Dracula' interpretation with Gary Oldman. Marvellous
Gothic feel and the lush costumes were stunning.

Cheers
Hoppy
Still sleeping with the light on.