Subject: [Leica] Bob wins
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Sep 21 07:09:56 2007

Bob had the answer nailed down right away.I'm trying to locate my great
granddad's money stash so I can  send him his winnings. Lewis Powell was
trying to kill V.P. Seward while Boothe busied himself with Lincoln.  It
seems as if Seward had involved himself in a buggy accident that day and
his neck brace saved his life.. This old cemetery in Geneva is full of
folks with Southern sympathies and the Confederate flags were visible
everywhere. :-) .Strange thing, both Powell and Seward were from Florida
but on opposing sides in the war.

Walt

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] Bob wins)
Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Bob wins)