Subject: [Leica] R10
From: andersonfe at msn.com (ferrel anderson)
Date: Thu Sep 20 13:22:09 2007

Thank you, Chris, for the inside information.  My source stated that the
format would larger than full frame, but I did not know what it would be.
2.5X3 is great, about the same format as letter size paper, and certainly
closer to 8X10.  Might be some vignetting with existing lenses, but they
should be OK stopped down and at closer distances.  Or just frame for the
conventional 2X3 format at picture snapping time!

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] R10)