Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica leather case for finder
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Sep 20 11:15:10 2007

Hi Didier,

This wonderful little leather case was furnished with each of the
most recent 21, 24 and 28mm viewfinders 12008, 12009 and 12019. One
case fits all. These finders had a locking lever for the accessory
shoe. I don't know if it came with other focal length finders or
those without the lever, but it might.

Len