Subject: [Leica] Postcard : NAJAC
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Thu Sep 20 05:11:17 2007

Thanks Didier,

there was a UV filter on the lens, always is one, hence flare and else,
but good protection for softer mineral glass...
I had seen the problem but couldn't solve it either in LR or PSE as blue
is one of the components that help bring out some detail in the shadows
of the trees.
The light was not so good, whitish or milkish (but not Swiss
unfortunatetely and lacked some "fat").

As to selling it, there are guys whom I admire and who shoot much better
pictures than mine. They've got to feed a family I guess.
And yet, the tourist office in Albi has asked me the right to publish
the last snap I posted. Granted.
And four of the Moissac series will be featured on a site called
Villages de France. I'm quite pleased at the prospect.

Thanks for viewing and advising me.
Wish you a nice light at the weekend.
Phil...x