Subject: [Leica] Back to basics...WAY back
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Sep 18 18:40:54 2007

Yes she was very excited.  I did not have time to set up a full dark
room, we just used a beseler rotary base for developing today, next
weekend I will set up trays and then the magic will really hit her when
she sees the print come up in the developer.

I don't care how great PS and digital are, nothing matches the first
time you see a print come up in dektol.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography