Subject: [Leica] IMG: July after the 4th
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Sep 17 17:42:31 2007

These are all excellent +, and motivates me to accept a friend's invitation
to do some photography at our state fair, which I have avoided at all cost
for the past 20 years.  I see no pleasant end in the offing for "dragons".
"Loogie" sent me to one of my guitar cases...I think I still remember
"Dueling Banjos"...G C D I think...durr durr durr durr, durr durr durr
(repeat as needed).  Perfect.