Subject: [Leica] What is your bag?-- Directions to Emergency Room!
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Sep 16 16:15:42 2007

I've really enjoyed this. What stimulated the question was having to
pack a small bag for the weekend. Wanted to get maximum flexibility
in smallest space. It was not a typical pack, but did serve me well
enough for the weekend. The only thing I missed was the OM-4 with 300.

I have a "closet bag" that I use to store most of my stuff -- one of
the big LowePro backpacks. If I'm going out to shoot for a half day
or so, I put it in the back of the xB so I have anything I want (that
I own;^)).

Most real days I grab the LowePro PhotoRunner with M7, Noctilux (for
the way I usually see), Tele-Elmar 135 (in case I have to reach out
and touch someone), Elmarit 28 (for when my back hits the wall), and
Optio 450 (for when I need to do a closeup or need something
instantaneously at the office). Lately I've tended to occasionally
add the Bessa I with DigiSix to the SideLiner or substitute the
Nokton 35 for the 28.

I'll take lesson though from other packing lists.

Thanks to all.

ric

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] What's in your bag?)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] What is your bag?-- Directions to Emergency Room!)