Subject: [Leica] PAW 37 dlridings
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 16 15:34:37 2007

Daniel, very smooth and clean images.
My favourites are 5 of Simon and 6 of Rebecca. I'm always a fan of the quite
directional modelling from the window light, but those
two with entirely lighter tones on the faces really appeal to me.
Nice shot also of Ewa on your mushroom hunt. I saw the mushroom basket as
well, and thought of Ewa Ridings hood going out into the
woods with her basket.

Cheers
Hoppy