Subject: [Leica] Fred Spira is Dead
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Sep 15 20:49:14 2007

Marc,

Fred made it possible for us to have decent quality imported photo
accessories at reasonable prices. I dealt with
his store in NY when I lived there.  With his stuff you actually could
combine the words 'cheap' and 'good'.

He had some fantastic connections in Japan.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Fred Spira is Dead)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] What's in your bag?)
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Fred Spira is Dead)